Toyota Motor Sales USA Inc. holds the line on pricing for the ’03 Sienna minivan. The Sienna CE base price remains at $23,905, the LE at $25,755 and the top-of-the-line XLE at $28,012. New upgrades include an available right-hand power sliding door for the base CE, and dual sliding doors, previously only available on the XLE, also now will be an option on the LE. The ’03 Siennas were slated to arrive at dealers July 2.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Holds Line on Sienna Price" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642