Hybrid fever is partly to blame for the delay to market for a pair of Toyota Motor Corp. hybrid utility vehicles. Demand for the Toyota Prius, which now has a 5-month waiting list in the U.S., has the Japanese auto maker scrambling to put its gas-electric powertrain system into as many of the subcompact vehicles as possible. Lexus 400h And that has forced the auto maker to play it loose on launch dates for hybrid versions of two upcoming cross/utility vehicles. On tap are the Lexus ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Hybrid CUV Launches Hampered by Prius Shortage" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642