Toyota Motor Mfg. France is hiking production capacity for its Yaris model to 184,000 units a year, from 150,000. Toyota will be investing E100 million ($99 million) in the Valenciennes plant in northern France as part of the expansion. It also will add some 300 jobs. There are currently 2,500 workers at the plant building 798 Yaris models daily.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Increases Production of Yaris in France" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642