BANGALORE – The groundwork already is laid for Toyota Kirloskar Motor India Ltd. to carve out a large slice of the country’s small-car market. The auto maker has invested carefully to get maximum production and it operates efficiently to reach its goals. Throughout the eight years of its three automotive joint ventures with the Kirloskar Group for vehicles, engines and parts, Toyota India’s ultimate goal has been to capture a leading share in the small-car market. Building the Qualis ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota India Steers Toward Small Cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642