Construction begins on a testing and analysis lab at Toyota Motor Corp.’s North American manufacturing headquarters in Erlanger, KY. Toyota Motor Mfg. North America Inc. saw the first steel column of the $15.6 million expansion raised in late March. The 98,400-sq.-ft. (9,142-sq.-m) addition is slated to be complete in late June. The building will serve as the auto maker’s center for parts, components and materials testing and warranty-claim analysis and will be used to help integrate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Kentucky Expansion Begins" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642