SAO PAULO – Although Toyota Motor Corp. has been in a neck-and-neck race with General Motors Corp. for the No.1 sales slot worldwide, the Japanese auto maker continues to languish near the bottom of Brazil’s rankings. One reason may be its conservative posture in the country. While General Motors do Brasil Ltda. is among the top three auto makers here, surpassed only by Fiat Automoveis SA and Volkswagen do Brasil Ltda., Toyota do Brasil Ltda. controls only 3% of the market. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Lags Behind Leaders in Brazil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642