Toyota Thailand halts production at its three assembly plants as massive flooding dries up its parts supply. The auto maker joins Honda Thailand, whose factory is under water, and Mazda Thailand, which is checking the situation with its parts suppliers, in stopping production. Toyota Thailand Executive Vice President Wutthikorn Suriyachantanano says in a statement emailed to WardsAuto the widespread flooding has affected some Toyota components suppliers, resulting in the vehicle-parts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Latest Auto Maker to Halt Thai Output Due to Floods" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642