Toyota North America Inc. President Toshiaki Taguchi kicked off 2002 with the January announcement that minority-owned suppliers would get at least $600 million worth of business from Toyota Motor Corp. by year-end. Additionally, Toyota would buy at least $100 million worth of services from other minority-owned businesses. Taguchi made the statement at a press conference in New York, where he announced the formation of a North American diversity advisory board. Taguchi said the 7-person ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Launches Big Expansion Plan in 2002" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642