Australia’s first locally produced hybrid car is officially on the way as Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. marks the start of pilot production of the Camry Hybrid with a ceremony at the auto maker’s assembly plant in Melbourne. During the pilot phase, Toyota is building a small batch of vehicles to test all its processes, parts and assembly methods. Full-scale output is due to begin in December, and the Camry Hybrid will go on sale in February. Victorian State Premier John Brumby and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Launches Pilot Production of Camry Hybrid in Australia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642