Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd.'s range of enhanced performance vehicles will be produced under the Toyota Racing Development banner at a new facility in Victoria. TRD Corporate Manager Greg Gardner says TRD-designed enhancements will predominately use locally supplied components. The upcoming all-new V-6 Aurion large car will be the first vehicle to receive the TRD treatment. "The Aurion definitely won’t be the only local Toyota to wear the TRD badge," Gardner says. “Vehicles like ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Launches TRD Performance in Oz" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642