SAN ANTONIO, TX – In a year when Toyota Motor Corp. has managed at times to outsell Chrysler Group in the U.S. and Ford Motor Co. globally, it’s hard to think of the Japanese auto maker as an underdog. Tundra Double Cab But that’s the position where Toyota finds itself in the big-truck arena. When Toyota launched the Tundra pickup in 2000, it was the first foreign nameplate to compete against the Ford F-150, Chevy Silverado and Dodge Ram. Due to its smaller size, the Tundra never ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Launches Tundra Double Cab Amid Truck Racket" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642