Toyota Motor Corp. says it plans to list its American depository receipts on the New York Stock Exchange later in the year and inaugurate a stock option plan for directors and other employees. In addition, TMC named a new chairman for its U.S. sales subsidiary. Yoshimi Inaba, currently general manager of Toyota's operations in Europe and Africa, succeeds Yoshio Ishizaka as president of Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. Mr. Ishizaka was promoted to senior managing director of Toyota in Japan. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to List Shares on NYSE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642