Toyota Motor Corp. is looking to increase exports from its Australian subsidiary. Executive Vice President Yukitoshi Funo, in Australia for the launch of the locally built Camry Hybrid, says he wants Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. to look for new export markets to capitalize on an expected sales boom in Asia. Funo tells Melbourne’s The Age newspaper Australia is ideally positioned to take advantage of an expected growth spurt in car sales. “'I think Australia is strategically well ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Looks to Grow Oz Vehicle Exports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642