Toyota Motor Corp. makes a round of executive changes, including naming Real (Ray) Tanguay, president-Toyota Motor Mfg. Canada Inc., as a TMC managing officer. Tanguay becomes the third North American on the TMC board of directors, joining Jim Press, executive vice president and chief operating officer-Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. and Gary Convis, president-Toyota Motor Mfg. Kentucky Inc. Tanguay is one of 16 newly appointed managing officers. Toyota also promotes nine managing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Makes Executive Changes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642