ANN ARBOR, MI – Toyota pulls back the curtain on its fledgling Collaborative Safety Research Center, commissioned by CEO Akio Toyoda in January with $50 million in backing and a pledge to further automotive safety research to the benefit of “the entire industry.” Housed at the Toyota Technical Center’s campus here, the CSRC is part of the auto maker’s mea culpa for its role in a 2009-2010 sudden-acceleration scandal that tarnished its sterling quality reputation, triggered a congressional ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Makes Good on Safety R&D Pledge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642