Toyota Motor Corp. announces key appointments at several European units. Tadashi Arashima, former general manager of TMC’s Europe Div., is named president and CEO of Toyota Motor Marketing Europe, effective June 27. Alan Jones is named executive vice president-Toyota Motor Engineering & Mfg. Europe (TMEM) and chairman of Toyota Motor Mfg. U.K. (TMUK). Bryan Jackson, formerly deputy managing director-TMUK, will replace Jones as managing director of TMUK. Kazuhiko Miyadera, formerly in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Makes Key Appointments in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642