MAUNA KEA, Hawaii – Toyota Motor Corp., which wooed youthful Baby Boomers way back when, is now going after their kids and grandkids with an all-new cross/utility vehicle (CUV) debuting at dealerships in February as an ’03 model. The Corolla Matrix, shown off to media here, will share the same platform and first name as the Corolla sedan, which itself is being freshened up for greater youth appeal. But the two vehicles will sport different looks and aim at different segments of the coveted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Matrix Aims at Coveted Youth Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642