Toyota Motor Corp. says it may increase European production in order to begin selling in Russia and Central and Eastern Europe. Toyota already has said it will hike production to 500,000 units in Britain, France and Turkey by early next year. It also plans to increase European production of diesel engines and transmissions, among other components. In 2001, Toyota installed its first sales team, OOO Toyota Motor, in Russia in hopes of gaining market share. Toyota hopes to sell 20,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota May Hike European Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642