Toyota Motor Corp. is calling back some 123,360 ’01-’03 Tacoma double-cab pickup trucks for a possible fuel-leak problem. The National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. discovered during crash testing the tendency of the double-cab body to strike the hose connecting the fuel tank to the fuel filler pipe. Toyota will remedy the problem by installing a fuel hose protector, say reports. Also, NHTSA says Mitsubishi Motors Corp. will recall 43,640 Outlander SUVs because of possible water ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota, Mitsubishi Hit With Recalls" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642