Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. reports its worst monthly sales decline in a year-long slump, with July deliveries off 18.7% from like-2007 on an adjusted basis. It is the largest drop-off in Toyota’s monthly U.S. sales since October 2002, when it registered a 20.6% decline, Ward’s data shows. Excluding October and November 2007 (at 0.5% and 0.3%, respectively), Toyota has not had a positive monthly sales result since June 2007. Toyota Div. sales were off 17.6%, while the auto maker’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Monthly Sales Drop Worst in Nearly Six Years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642