Toyota Motor Corp. places its senior North American manufacturing executive, Steve St. Angelo, in the role of chief quality control officer for North America. St. Angelo, executive vice president-Toyota Motor Engineering & Mfg. North America (TEMA), is to “guide the implementation of regional improvements in concert with the Special Committee for Global Quality,” Toyota says in a statement. The Special Committee for Global Quality is headed by TMC President Akio Toyoda and is set for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Names N.A. Quality Chief; Defends Against News Stories" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642