Toyota Motor Corp. names Tokuichi Uranishi president and CEO of Toyota Motor Europe, effective June 28. Uranishi, current senior managing director for Toyota’s Europe and Africa divisions, will also be named a member of Toyota Motor Europe’s board. In addition, he will be responsible for Toyota’s overseas marketing and planning activities. He has been with the auto maker since 1966. Meanwhile, Toyota names Shinichi Sasaki president and CEO of Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Names New CEOs of European Operations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642