Toyota Motor Mfg. North America Inc. awards structural steel packages for its new San Antonio, TX, pickup truck plant, slated to come online in 2006. Safety Steel Service Inc. of Victoria, TX, lands the press shop, weld shop, and plant office work. A joint venture formed by Midwest Steel Inc. of Detroit and W&W Steel of Lubbock, TX, and Oklahoma City wins the remaining two packages to supply steel for assembly and paint and plastics operations. W&W’s Lubbock facilities will do ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Names Structural Steel Suppliers for San Antonio" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642