Toyota Motor Corp. New Zealand Ltd. continues to edge ahead in new-vehicle sales over rivals Ford Motor Co. of New Zealand and Holden (New Zealand) Ltd. Updated Motor Industry Assn. figures show Toyota had sales of 12,971 new vehicles in the first nine months of the year in a market that saw deliveries of 72,865 units. Ford followed with 11,825 units sold and Holden with 10,390 units. In the new-vehicle segment, Holden led the industry for the month of September with 1,164 units, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota New Zealand Leads 2004 New-Vehicle Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642