Toyota says it will operate all 18 Japanese vehicle plants at 50% of normal production levels from May 10 through June 3, following Japan’s 13-day Golden Week holiday beginning Thursday, April 28. Last week, Toyota announced it would resume production at all 18 domestic plants for eight days beginning Monday, April 18. Included are the Miyagi facility of Central Motor and both Iwate plants of Kanto Auto Works, all having been damaged by the 9.0-magnitude earthquake that struck the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota, Nissan, Honda to Run Plants at Half Speed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642