TOYOTA CITY, Japan – Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. and Toyota Canada Inc. are establishing six new product-quality field offices, each with a mission related to their respective geographies, Toyota Motor Corp. executives say here. The offices will open within 12 months, bringing to seven the total number of sites across the two countries. San Francisco joins the New York office, where Toyota recently set up shop to investigate vehicle corrosion related to a rust problem with its Tacoma ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota North American Field Offices Leverage Geography" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642