Toyota Motor Thailand repeats its strong opposition to a proposed restructuring of Thailandâ€™s excise tax structure on 1-ton pickup trucks and their variants. The excise tax on pickups is only 3%, but jumps to 20% for passenger-pickup vehicles. The Thai government reportedly is considering raising these rates, but auto makers are concerned this could slow the local market and exports. Pickups have been the cornerstone of Thailand's automotive export growth for three decades. â€śToyota, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Opposes Thailandâ€™s Propose Tax Revamp on 1-Ton Pickups" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642