CANBERRA – Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. says the concept of a global car has been redefined with the development of the all-new '06 Toyota Camry to be launched in Australia later this year. Conventionally, a vehicle is developed in one country for sale in several world markets, but Toyota says the new Camry received input from all six countries that will produce the car – including Australia. Australian engineers, working alongside their colleagues from the U.S., Japan, Thailand, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Oz Helps Make Camry Global Car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642