Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. says it produced a record number of cars in the year’s first quarter. The auto maker’s 3,000 workers built 33,631 cars through March, a 22.4% increase over year-ago. Toyota makes the midsize 4-cyl. Camry and large V-6 Aurion at its Melbourne plant for sale in Australia and more than 20 overseas countries. Exports are expected to reach 90,000 units this year, with the largest demand in the Middle East. In Australia, sales of the Camry and Aurion totaled ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Oz Hits Q1 Production Record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642