Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. says it will take part in a global trial organized by its Japanese parent to field test plug-in hybrids based on the Prius. The PHEVs, equipped with lithium-ion batteries, will be driven by local partners drawn from government and business. The global trial involves about 600 cars, which have been allocated to a number of cities wordwide. Toyota Australia Sales and Marketing Senior Executive Director David Buttner says five vehicles will be tested in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Oz to Participate in Global Trial of Plug-In Prius" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642