CANBERRA – Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. reports after-tax profit climbed 13% to A$77 million ($57.9 million) from A$67.5 million ($50.8 million) for the fiscal year ended March 31. However, revenue fell to A$7.3 billion ($5.5 billion) from A$7.4 billion ($5.6 billion). Toyota Australia produced its 1 millionth Camry in 2004. The auto maker sold 201,737 vehicles in 2004, making it the third Toyota subsidiary (after the U.S. and Thailand) to pass the 200,000 mark. It is the first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Oz Reaches Milestones, Fiscal Profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642