Toyota Motor Philippines Corp. plans to invest an additional 3.3 billion Philippines peso ($58.8 million) for plant expansion and modernization in the next two years to realize its goal of becoming a major player in the global automotive industry. At the same time, the company’s parts-manufacturing arm, Toyota Autoparts Philippines Inc., expects to export more than PP23 billion($400 million) by 2005, according to a published report. Last year, the Toyota Philippines group ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Philippines Expands Export Capability" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642