In 2005, Toyota Motor Corp. will build a staggering 300,000 hybrid-electric vehicles (HEVs). But don't think they're all Prius-like eco-boxes. At Detroit’s North American International Auto Show in January and next April's New York auto show, Toyota plans to unveil two high-performance/low emissions models. Not all future Toyota hybrids will have Prius’ focus on high fuel economy. Both will be production vehicles, not concepts. At least one of the low-emissions models will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Plan Performance Hybrids" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642