Despite a widely publicized recall and the lack of a government sales stimulus, Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. sees its best month for 2009, with November sales up 11.5% on a daily sales basis, Ward’s data shows. The month’s U.S. light-vehicle sales of 10.9 million units (based on the seasonally adjusted sales rate) without the “Cash for Clunkers” incentive, are “a real good sign for the industry,” Bob Carter, group vice president and general manager-Toyota Div., tells the media during a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Posts 11% Increase in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642