Toyota Motor Corp. reports a consolidated operating loss of ¥360.6 billion ($3.93 billion) in its fiscal third quarter, ended Dec. 31, due to the continuing deterioration of the Japanese auto maker’s major markets. Toyota’s net revenue in the October-December period declined 28.4% on a consolidated basis to ¥4.8 trillion ($52 billion), from ¥6.7 trillion ($73 billion) year-ago. Net income fell to a loss of ¥164.7 billion ($1.8 billion), from prior-year’s positive ¥458.6 billion ($5 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Posts Fiscal Q3 Loss; Lowers Full-Year Forecast Again" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642