Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. says prices for its β03 Echo will rise 1%, or $110, while β03 Sequoia stickers will jump 1.9% ($795) and Tacoma pickup prices creep up 0.8% ($139). The importer says prices on its Corolla S and LE models will go unchanged to start the β03 model year. Echo will begin at $10,105 for a 2-door model with 5-speed manual transmission and reach $11,495 for a 2-door with 4-speed electronically controlled transmission. The β03 Sequoia SUV starts at $31,625 for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Prices β03 ECHO, Sequoia, Tacoma and Corolla" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642