Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. says the β05 Sienna van will begin at $23,225, a $270 (1.2%) jump over β04 pricing, for the base CE trim level. Pricing for other trim levels rises as well, most significantly for the XLE Limited 7-passenger model, which goes up $595 (1.7%) to $35,295. The Sienna receives minor enhancements for β05, including High Solar Energy-Absorbing glass on the windshield and front side windows for the base CE model. Power-adjustable front passenger seats now are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Prices β05 Sienna, RAV4" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642