Worldwide sales of Toyota Motor Corp.’s Prius hybrid-electric vehicle pass the 1 million mark, and the auto maker says Prius vehicles have reduced global carbon-dioxide emissions by about 4.9 million tons (4.5 million t) to date. Toyota says the Prius emits 106 g/km and the estimated reduction is compared with gasoline-only vehicles in the same class and of similar size and driving performance. The Prius, which is sold in more than 40 countries, has seen demand accelerate dramatically ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Prius Tops 1 Million Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642