Toyota Motor Corp. plans to produce a double cab version of its popular Tundra fullsize pickup, Ward’s has learned. Look for double cab version of Tundra at Detroit in January The new version, to be unveiled at Janauray’s North American International Auto Show, will hit the market in about a year as an ’04 model. The current Tundra comes as a Regular Cab or Access Cab – which sports a small back seat and rear-opening doors. A Double Cab will offer a full rear seat and rear ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to Produce Tundra Double Cab" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642