Toyota Motor Mfg. Turkey says it built its 500,000th vehicle, a Corolla Verso, Dec. 1 at its Adapazari plant. Officials from Toyota Motor Corp. in Japan were on hand for the event. TMMT, the largest exporter in Turkey, has an annual capacity of 150,000 units and employs 3,500 people. TMMT says it will export 140,000 vehicles, worth $2 billion, to Europe in 2005.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Produces 500,000th Vehicle in Turkey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642