Toyota Motor Corp. says it saw increases in its operating profit, net profit and revenue during first-quarter fiscal 2004 (ended June 30). Toyota’s operating profit rose 32% to ¥448.62 billion ($4.1 billion) for the April-June period, from ¥340.77 billion ($3.1 billion) in like-2003. Net profit also climbed, up 29% to ¥286.62 billion ($2.6 billion), while sales increased 10.2% to ¥4.510 trillion ($40.8 billion), largely on the strength of Toyota-brand U.S. sales. Toyota specifically ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Profits, Sales Rise in Fiscal First Quarter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642