TRAVERSE CITY, MI – Toyota Motor Mfg. North America President Atsushimi Niimi says the auto maker now is in the trial stage of its dealer custom-order program. Toyota's Niimi says customers and dealers alike will befnit from the auto maker's new custom-order program. “We are collecting the feedback from dealers and customers and examining it to make sure that we don’t have any problems,” Niimi tells Ward’s at the Management Briefing Seminars here. “So soon, I think we can ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Promises Shorter Order-to-Delivery Time with Custom-Order" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642