Toyota Motor Mfg. North America Inc. announces Hideki Matsunaga has been promoted to president of Toyota Motor Mfg. de Baja California. Matsunaga will remain vice president-production engineering, for TMMNA. Patrick Nepute, previously general manager for corporate affairs, is promoted to vice president and general counsel for legal, TMMNA. Walt Oshido becomes general manager-truck organization at Toyota’s New United Motor Mfg. Inc. joint venture. Also moving to a new position is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Promotes, Rotates North American Manufacturing Executives" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642