VIENNA – Toyota Motor Corp. and PSA Peugeot Citroen officially cut the ribbon on their new joint venture plant, Toyota Peugeot Citroen Automobile Czech s.r.o. (TPCA), in Kolin, Czech Republic. Serial production of the Toyota Aygo, Peugeot 107 and Citroen C1 small cars was launched at the end of February, and output so far totals 11,000 cars. About €1.3 billion ($1.6 billion) was invested in the facility and development of the vehicles, about €200 million ($244 million) less than ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota, PSA Christen JV Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642