VIENNA – Toyota Peugeot Citroen Automobile Czech s.r.o. (TPCA), the Toyota Motor Corp. and PSA Peugeot Citroen joint venture based in Kolin, Czech Republic, will start serial production of its small cars in February. "Our project is totally on schedule, says TPCA Executive Vice President Jean-Pierre Chantossel. Jean-Pierre Chantossel The plant has finished pilot production of the first batch of about 60 cars, badged Toyota Aygo, Peugeot 107 and Citroen C1, and will start a second ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota-PSA JV: Lower Investment, Higher Wages Expected" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642