While Ford Motor Co.’s December sales rate is tracking 10% above November, Ward’s forecasts Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. will eclipse the American icon for second spot on the full-year U.S. sales chart. Look for Toyota to continue increasing its U.S. market share on the strength of a 7% daily sales rate hike over November, which translates to 8,440 units. This would boost its monthly take to a 16.8% share and raise its full-year market penetration to a record 16.3%, marking the first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to Push Ford From Second Place on U.S. Sales Chart" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642