Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. says it is raising prices an average of 0.3%, or $72, on most β03 vehicles. Models not affected by the price hike are the β03 Corolla, Matrix, Prius and 4-Runner, and the β04 Sienna minivan. The increases take effect April 21.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Raises Prices on β03 Models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642