Toyota Motor Corp.’s European operations – Toyota Motor Engineering and Mfg. Europe – celebrate the completion of the 2.5 millionth vehicle built in the region. The auto maker says it expects to produce 565,000 vehicles, 466,000 engines and 198,000 transmissions in Europe this year. Toyota has six manufacturing plants in five countries with more than 12,000 employees in the region. Expansion plans for Europe will take root in 2005, with diesel engine production slated to begin in Poland, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Reaches European Production Milestone" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642