Toyota Motor Corp. readies to begin production of its Corolla Verso at Toyota Motor Mfg. Turkey. The plant also builds the Corolla wagon and sedan variants, while the Corolla’s hatchback version is assembled at Toyota’s facility in the U.K. With the Verso, all Corolla body types sold in Europe now are built there as well, Toyota says in a release. The Corolla Verso, a C-segment multipurpose vehicle, goes on sale in Europe in May. Projected volumes are 64,000 units annually. Toyota says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Readies for Corolla Verso Introduction" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642