Toyota Motor Corp. is calling back more than 540,000 vehicles sold worldwide due to faulty brake light switches. Some 12 models are involved in the recall including the Prius, Vitz, Corolla Fielder, Raum, Estima Hybrid and Harrier SUV. The models were produced and sold from January 1999 to August 2004.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Recalling 540,000 Vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642